Monday, July 30, 2018

Is that all you want?

Now to Him who is able to be immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus thru out all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Eph. 3:20-21


I heard something that made my head spin. And it makes me think... and actually strive for understand and how to live it out.
It comes from the section.. 


"Him who is able to be immeasurable more than ALL we ask or imagine"


It is like God saying "Is this all you want? There is SO much more!! You can't imagine the plans I have for you, Beloved!"
Because next He says "According to HIS power that is at work within us"
Are you happy with where you are? Do you know there is MORE? Do you see He willing and able to give that to you? I am not saying 'stuff'. 

 I am saying a PLAN. A Path. 
Better than you can plan.
 Better than your momma or daddy can plan. 

But the big question is... Are you willing?
That is my question to myself.. AM i willing? Willing to lay down what "I" want. Willing to step out.. blindly. Because  God who is higher than anything and anyone, outshining everything you can see in the skies. Who can compare with God, OUR God, so majestically enthroned has my back. He even goes before me. And prepares the way.  Trust Him. 



Ps. 113:4-5
Isaiah 52:12
Deuteronomy 31:8








No comments:

Spiritual Correlation in every day living

I remember what my mom told me. When you have to clean your room and it is a total disaster. Start in the corner and work your way out. ...