Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Gentlemenly Acts


 --God is a gentleman. We asked Him to get out our schools. We asked Him out of our government. We asked Him to get out of our businesses and our marketplaces. We asked Him to get out of our decisions about 'OUR' bodies. We asked Him out of our 'moral' standing. Do we really expect blessing when you asked Him to see His way out of every aspect of your life?


I want you in it all Lord. Everything. No rock unturned. Nothing in my life is hidden from you or off limits. I put my trust in the ONE that is not of this world. And even though He never said it would be easy. He never said we would not have trouble. He did said He would give us His peace. And I let Him in to all that I am...b/c I am His and He is mine. I will take the Ultimate Gentleman every day over what this world offers.

To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:8-10

1 comment:

Laurien said...

Preach it!!

Spiritual Correlation in every day living

I remember what my mom told me. When you have to clean your room and it is a total disaster. Start in the corner and work your way out. ...