Thursday, September 20, 2018

Jesus. The Light of the World. For All.

Isaiah 49: 6-7

The Lord has honored me,
    and my God has given me strength.
 He says, “You will do more than restore the people of Israel to me.
    I will make you a light to the Gentiles,
    and you will bring my salvation to the ends of the earth.”
 The Lord, the Redeemer
    and Holy One of Israel,
says to the one who is despised and rejected by the nations,
    to the one who is the servant of rulers:
“Kings will stand at attention when you pass by.
    Princes will also bow low
because of the Lord, the faithful one,
    the Holy One of Israel, who has chosen you.”



And just like that Isaiah received the prophecies about Jesus The Christ. WHAT an amazing reminder that Jesus was not ---IS NOT -- and was never meant to be JUST for the Jewish people. That all along God had His Plan set forth for us. 

Thank you! 


No comments:

Spiritual Correlation in every day living

I remember what my mom told me. When you have to clean your room and it is a total disaster. Start in the corner and work your way out. ...