Monday, September 10, 2018

God will save the day

I am the Lord, and there is no other,besides me there is no God; I equip you, though you do not know me, that people may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the Lord, and there is no other. I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the Lord, who does all these things. Isaiah 45:5-7

But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26





Guess what?!?! We are children of this GREAT BIG God! .  I dreamed oddly last night. And before you click away. I remember hearing this SONG over and over. I love how God send His little reminders of how big He is no matter His circumstances. Nothing is impossible with God. 
 NOT ONE THING. I have been praying in faith for a few specific things lately. And this reminder that there may be obstacles in front of us. LIKE the stone in front of the tomb. BUT GOD. Rolls those obstacles away!  ("And when they looked up, they distinctly saw that the stone was already rolled back, for it was very large" Mark 16:4) 
He breaths new life and heals our iniquities. He makes a way where there is no way.  He awakes us in ways we can never wrap our heads around. Because HE loves us. My big God is able to do immeasurable more than I can ask or imagine. I am ready!  I come expectantly. What do you come to the Lord expectantly for??








My Glorious! God is Bigger


God is bigger than
The air I breathe
The world we'll leave
God will save the day
And all will say
My Glorious

And all You ever do
Is change the old for new
People, we believe that

God is bigger than
The air I breathe
The world we'll leave
God will save the day
And all will say
My Glorious

The world is shaking
With the love of God
Great and glorious
Let the whole earth sing

And all You ever do
Is change the old for new
People, we believe that

God is bigger than
The air I breathe
The world we'll leave
God will save the day
And all will say
My Glorious

Clouds are breaking
Heaven's come to earth
Hearts awakening
Let the church bells ring

And all You ever do
Is change the old for new
People, we believe that

God is bigger than
The air I breathe
The world we'll leave
God will save the day
And all will say
My Glorious

My Glorious
My Glorious
My Glorious
My Glorious

No comments:

Spiritual Correlation in every day living

I remember what my mom told me. When you have to clean your room and it is a total disaster. Start in the corner and work your way out. ...