Thursday, September 13, 2018

A walk thru a Psalm

Psalm 23
Jesus' word (for you to look up)
What it means to me.





The Lord is my shepherd;
    I have all that I need.

John 10:11- 18

He takes care of my every need. I lack NOTHING!

He lets me rest in green meadows;
    he leads me beside peaceful streams.

John 14:27

He knows when and where I need rest.

    He renews my strength.
He guides me along right paths,
    bringing honor to his name.

2 Corinthians 12:9


HE gives me strength when I am weak. HE refreshes me when I am tired. He leads me down the RIGHT path for HIS Glory and good pleasure.

Even when I walk
    through the darkest valley,
I will not be afraid,
    for you are close beside me.

John 17:12


No matter what happens I shall not fear because HE will protect me. He knows my days. He knows my future. HE is in control.

Your rod and your staff
    protect and comfort me.

Acts 17:11

He corrects me when needed and protects me from my foes.

You prepare a feast for me
    in the presence of my enemies.

Matthew 26: 17-30

No matter what comes my way. God Provides and He shows the world who HE is in and thru me. 

You honor me by anointing my head with oil.

Matthew 19:14

I am blessed. I am loved. I am redeemed! 

    My cup overflows with blessings.

Matthew 5: 3-12

HE has blessed me in every single area of my life. And I am thankful. And He gets all the glory. 



Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me
    all the days of my life,
and I will live in the house of the Lord
    forever.

John 14:2

If God is for me WHO can be against me. I am His beloved. And He comes after me. I am redeemed and received HIS salvation. And I will live with Him for all eternity.


Worship TIME! I AM NOT ALONE!!!

No comments:

Spiritual Correlation in every day living

I remember what my mom told me. When you have to clean your room and it is a total disaster. Start in the corner and work your way out. ...