Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Go back to what you did in the beginning....

'If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless. Religion that GOD our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.' James 1:26-27



My rantings about Christians will settle. As God keeps answering my prayer/ question about my holy discontent with them.


How about this one.....
2 Corinthians 11:3
But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ.


Don't forget your first love. How did you do things when were first redeemed?

I love that word.. Redeemed.

No comments:

Spiritual Correlation in every day living

I remember what my mom told me. When you have to clean your room and it is a total disaster. Start in the corner and work your way out. ...