Thursday, September 27, 2007

MY Very Present Help

Ok. When I can 'write' out what is up with out weeping.. I will.. BUT until then you will just have to read the grownings of this woman's heart.




I will trust the Lord forever.

I will trust Him at all times.

He has delivered me from all fear.

He has set my feet upon a rock.



You, Lord, have made me glad.

And I'll say of the Lord.

You are my shield.

You are my strength.

You are my portion.

You are my deliverer.

You are my shelter.

You are my strong tower.

You are my very present help in time of need.

1 comment:

Ashlee Liddell said...

praying....and believing in faith with you.....

Spiritual Correlation in every day living

I remember what my mom told me. When you have to clean your room and it is a total disaster. Start in the corner and work your way out. ...