Monday, September 24, 2007

Two quotes that make you think

"There is more Glory (for God) in resurrection than healing. " -Pastor McClendon


Is there something in your life that you have been praying for healing.. But it just needs to die so God can resurrect it?






"I am proud of you." - God


Do you realize that God is proud of you? What emotion does that stir in you?






i don't know about you.. But these both made ball like a baby. and still just writing them out. .OUCH. Sniff. tear.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

It was GREAT hearing from you. Did you go back far enough in my blog to see Jacob!! He's so stinkin' CUTE!!!

I love these quotes! Neil is amazing, and God - well there are no words. See you soon!!!

Spiritual Correlation in every day living

I remember what my mom told me. When you have to clean your room and it is a total disaster. Start in the corner and work your way out. ...