Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I WILL

Even though at every turn we never seem to get even let alone ahead.

Even though things are left for another day b/c of funding limitations.

Even though it is not clear how we will make it through tomorrow.

And

Even though the enemies camp looks closer and closer each day.


I WILL rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God MY Savior.

The sovereign Lord is my strength,he makes my feet like the feet of the deer, he enables me to go on the heights.


I WILL bless the Lord at ALL times, HIS Praise shall be on my lips.



Blessed are you when people insult you,persecute you, and falsly say all kinds of evil against you b/c of me. Rejoice and be glad, great is your reward in heaven.

No comments:

Spiritual Correlation in every day living

I remember what my mom told me. When you have to clean your room and it is a total disaster. Start in the corner and work your way out. ...