Friday, October 30, 2009

Dear Sweet Jon Ryan


R.I.P.
Here Lies Jonathan Ry-an
He always is just a ly-in'
About the work he has to do.
He thinks his daddy don't have a clue
He had lunch detention due to his lack
And just wishes that teacher would give him some slack
Although he has time to sit and frenzy long
He will not see that wii until his hair is gone
No matter how hard he tries and how long he cries
He will not see the sun before he dies
B/c the mean old momma has let the hammer fall
The homework will be done before I have to call
All those teachers in to one room
And they can tell me all doom and gloom
Just bring home your work so you don't get in trouble
Get your back up straight before the grounding is double!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Muahhhahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Spiritual Correlation in every day living

I remember what my mom told me. When you have to clean your room and it is a total disaster. Start in the corner and work your way out. ...